AIM
Spiralz

DREAM-SHOT GHOSTS DREAM-SHOT GHOSTS

Man I love the little references! Luigi's Mansion and SMS really bring me back in a good way :') And the ghosties are super cute too!

Batman Hates Bronies Batman Hates Bronies

My only problem: Where's Rarity? D:

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

"May the power of Christ..." Wow, coming from Satan, that's quite something.

Army of Ages Army of Ages

As nice as the game looks in comparison to the embarrassment that is Age of War 2, it still plays just as terribly as AoW 2. I want to like this, but it's just so terribly designed that it's really hard to like it. I started playing on Hard mode and thought that dang, it's stupidly easy. Bone turrets shred through enemies while water people farm money. No problem, right? Wrong. If you advance ages, everything you have disappears and is sold, which is stupid, and to make matters even worse the turrets of all ages past the starting one are utter trash. Water getters are rendered irrelevant after you decide to advance from the first age because from then on you NEED to have constant combat units or you'll die by the enemies stacking up absurd amounts of units since THEY don't have a 30 unit cap, and the way I won was to advance to the Military age only to learn that the special ability of it is garbage and the way to victory was to just use 16,000 exp worth of Arrow Rains to kill the billion flying enemies that had stacked up on top of each other to one-hit all my forces, and then it was a piece of cake just spamming arrow rain on the enemy base to cover any units spawning while my 30 units killed them. But is that really strategy at all? It's holding tight in the first age until you stockpile a ton of money and exp, Then advancing to the military age and ignoring the glorious turrets of days past and just making a billion squishy units to hold out until you upgrade them, then spamming all your exp to kill those stockpiled enemies to finally reach the base and win. Maybe if there were some element of legitimate strategy that could possibly be implemented then this could be recovered, but as it stands... It's kinda trash. I'd recommend playtesting these games with strategies from the first AoW and realize how OP the strategies remain. Use a good turret from first age and stay in first age to dominate for a while, then advance all at once and win. Same thing here. It would be nice to see a new strategy required to win, which is the mistake I made upon starting this game.

Please, please, PLEASE balance your games in the future so it's not a stupid strategy required to win like the one I used. Winning should require strategy, not blind farming and spamming.

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

I am Omega "Black" Jesus, the Very angry African. My destiny is to photoshop blockatiel on the boundary of the universe.

Memohuntress Memohuntress

This game is surprisingly nice! I don't know how I got here from a crappy RPG, but I'm glad that I did. I probably spent about an hour and a half going through the first time, maybe two hours, and didn't use any hints which happened to get the Sellar Dore achievement. I got two of the four secret emblems, and now I find myself back in the first level to try to find it. This is a wonderful game, and I hope that I can manage to find the bonus emblems in the first two levels!

Ever Union Ever Union

Yo dawg, I really like where you're coming from with this piece. You do need to take a few leveling issues into account though. The sound is borderline clipping most of the song and that gives it a really harsh feel despite it needing to have a fuller, pure sound. It sounds as if it's being played on a treble-heavy sound system despite me using good headphones for it. I feel like if you cleaned it up some and re-did balancing then it could be a truly great listen. Keep up the good work man! This gives lots of hope for your future works. I'm giving it a 5 on the side to boost it up because it doesn't deserve to be at only a 2.28 with the effort I hear out of it.

VarsityCreations responds:

Actually, I did revisit the piece! The revisit is already uploaded, and though it is not perfect, it is much better. Thanks for the great review!

C'mon, Girl C'mon, Girl

The song's great, but I wish you didn't mess with the vocals so much since I feel they'd sound better with a full on pure sound since they have a great voice. Nice work though and keep it up!

johnfn responds:

All Nighter All Nighter

What, was this stolen or something? Why on earth is the score so low? This is a fantastic piece and I absolutely love it.

There's Something Out There There's Something Out There

This is so adorable and hilarious! "Ma, ma! There's something out there!" "Oh, hush and let me groom the cow."

G3no responds:

but they're sisters! doesn't matter, i still thank you a lot for enjoying this one, it was quite tedious

Anare'il the Chaos Dragon Anare'il the Chaos Dragon

Heya, long time no review, Chronamut! I'm no good at all with art or reviewing it, but I must say, this drawing is absolutely fantastic. Is it/was it originally a pencil sketch? It definitely looks/feels like one. I know this is reiterating so soon in the review, but I don't know much about art so I'm just gonna give my two cents (literally two comments). The first one is that, in the description, you say its snake-like fangs are retractable; however, I believe that you should have made his snout larger on the top so that there would be room for them to slide in without them, when inside, making giant bulges (just a theoretical standpoint on this, not that dragons need logic). The only other comment is just that I absolutely love your execution and integration of the idea of both fur and plate armor on a dragon, and it's absolutely fantastic.

Cheers!

~Kipz

Chronamut responds:

the fangs slide up and rest on the roof of the mouth :)

and yes it is an original pencil sketch :)

glad you like it!