AIM
Spiralz

Batman Hates Bronies Batman Hates Bronies

My only problem: Where's Rarity? D:

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

"May the power of Christ..." Wow, coming from Satan, that's quite something.

Surprise Counter Surprise Counter

And thus, the eternal conflict between males who want tell females that they're beautiful continues with yet another casualty of the warfare... Being a male, I may never truly understand the nature of a female in her natural habitat.

Army of Ages Army of Ages

As nice as the game looks in comparison to the embarrassment that is Age of War 2, it still plays just as terribly as AoW 2. I want to like this, but it's just so terribly designed that it's really hard to like it. I started playing on Hard mode and thought that dang, it's stupidly easy. Bone turrets shred through enemies while water people farm money. No problem, right? Wrong. If you advance ages, everything you have disappears and is sold, which is stupid, and to make matters even worse the turrets of all ages past the starting one are utter trash. Water getters are rendered irrelevant after you decide to advance from the first age because from then on you NEED to have constant combat units or you'll die by the enemies stacking up absurd amounts of units since THEY don't have a 30 unit cap, and the way I won was to advance to the Military age only to learn that the special ability of it is garbage and the way to victory was to just use 16,000 exp worth of Arrow Rains to kill the billion flying enemies that had stacked up on top of each other to one-hit all my forces, and then it was a piece of cake just spamming arrow rain on the enemy base to cover any units spawning while my 30 units killed them. But is that really strategy at all? It's holding tight in the first age until you stockpile a ton of money and exp, Then advancing to the military age and ignoring the glorious turrets of days past and just making a billion squishy units to hold out until you upgrade them, then spamming all your exp to kill those stockpiled enemies to finally reach the base and win. Maybe if there were some element of legitimate strategy that could possibly be implemented then this could be recovered, but as it stands... It's kinda trash. I'd recommend playtesting these games with strategies from the first AoW and realize how OP the strategies remain. Use a good turret from first age and stay in first age to dominate for a while, then advance all at once and win. Same thing here. It would be nice to see a new strategy required to win, which is the mistake I made upon starting this game.

Please, please, PLEASE balance your games in the future so it's not a stupid strategy required to win like the one I used. Winning should require strategy, not blind farming and spamming.

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

I am Omega "Black" Jesus, the Very angry African. My destiny is to photoshop blockatiel on the boundary of the universe.

Memohuntress Memohuntress

This game is surprisingly nice! I don't know how I got here from a crappy RPG, but I'm glad that I did. I probably spent about an hour and a half going through the first time, maybe two hours, and didn't use any hints which happened to get the Sellar Dore achievement. I got two of the four secret emblems, and now I find myself back in the first level to try to find it. This is a wonderful game, and I hope that I can manage to find the bonus emblems in the first two levels!

Automatic Disco Automatic Disco

Mmm, YES! I don't feel like writing a full proper review, but I just have to leave something. This is funky in all the right ways, like wow man. Thank you for all your work; I love it!

~Kipz

Love Never Ending Love Never Ending

My LORD you outdid yourself with the instrumentation in this one! I want to make a joke about the cowbell being more romantic than the cello, but you've just done so well with this piece. Your mastering, samples used, overall instrumentation, progression, dynamics... Oh my, this is truly wonderful. It's so much more FULL of sound than many of your pieces and I feel this could be one of your best pieces to date! The use of the french horns is magnificent, and after the song ends I'm just CRAVING more from it! Everything from the gentle bass drum rolls to the flute and vocals in the entrance, to the oboe coming in, then the brass. I almost always crave more of that bass drum from its powerful hits, and despite it being toned back, it sounds magnificent because that's exactly how it SHOULD be in a piece such as this. I shudder at the thought of hearing a live performance of this as it would truly be awe-inspiring.

I really hope you keep making magnificent works such as this. They really do make me just feel all happy inside.

Again, thanks as always for sharing with us all!

~Lucky

Shapeshifter Shapeshifter

Another fantastic piece by the one and only Bosa! Thank you for all the wonderful music you bless us with on here :)

Bosa responds:

And of course it is always a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you very much for stopping by once again!

There's Something Out There There's Something Out There

This is so adorable and hilarious! "Ma, ma! There's something out there!" "Oh, hush and let me groom the cow."

G3no responds:

but they're sisters! doesn't matter, i still thank you a lot for enjoying this one, it was quite tedious

Anare'il the Chaos Dragon Anare'il the Chaos Dragon

Heya, long time no review, Chronamut! I'm no good at all with art or reviewing it, but I must say, this drawing is absolutely fantastic. Is it/was it originally a pencil sketch? It definitely looks/feels like one. I know this is reiterating so soon in the review, but I don't know much about art so I'm just gonna give my two cents (literally two comments). The first one is that, in the description, you say its snake-like fangs are retractable; however, I believe that you should have made his snout larger on the top so that there would be room for them to slide in without them, when inside, making giant bulges (just a theoretical standpoint on this, not that dragons need logic). The only other comment is just that I absolutely love your execution and integration of the idea of both fur and plate armor on a dragon, and it's absolutely fantastic.

Cheers!

~Kipz

Chronamut responds:

the fangs slide up and rest on the roof of the mouth :)

and yes it is an original pencil sketch :)

glad you like it!