AIM
Spiralz

Automatic Disco Automatic Disco

Mmm, YES! I don't feel like writing a full proper review, but I just have to leave something. This is funky in all the right ways, like wow man. Thank you for all your work; I love it!

~Kipz

Love Never Ending Love Never Ending

My LORD you outdid yourself with the instrumentation in this one! I want to make a joke about the cowbell being more romantic than the cello, but you've just done so well with this piece. Your mastering, samples used, overall instrumentation, progression, dynamics... Oh my, this is truly wonderful. It's so much more FULL of sound than many of your pieces and I feel this could be one of your best pieces to date! The use of the french horns is magnificent, and after the song ends I'm just CRAVING more from it! Everything from the gentle bass drum rolls to the flute and vocals in the entrance, to the oboe coming in, then the brass. I almost always crave more of that bass drum from its powerful hits, and despite it being toned back, it sounds magnificent because that's exactly how it SHOULD be in a piece such as this. I shudder at the thought of hearing a live performance of this as it would truly be awe-inspiring.

I really hope you keep making magnificent works such as this. They really do make me just feel all happy inside.

Again, thanks as always for sharing with us all!

~Lucky

Shapeshifter Shapeshifter

Another fantastic piece by the one and only Bosa! Thank you for all the wonderful music you bless us with on here :)

Bosa responds:

And of course it is always a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you very much for stopping by once again!

Pokemon Champion Battle Theme Cover Pokemon Champion Battle Theme Cover

Great song man! I love the integration of the piano, and I must say the mixing is spot on. I hope you keep up the good work!

NickzT responds:

Thanks man! Feed backs like this help a lot.. ;)

Pikachu Pikachu

Nice work on this song! I'm too tired to write a popular review and will forget to if I come back later, but this song is nice on the ears overall. MAYBE a little too repetitive, but hey, it's House ahaha. Keep up the good work man!

ArezOfficial responds:

Thanks bro :D

Secret of Mana - Water Spirit Warehouse Secret of Mana - Water Spirit Warehouse

Great mix! I look forward to hearing more :)

It's a Girl It's a Girl

I'm glad to hear that your professional life seems to be going well, and your music hasn't lost the slightest bit of quality. Thanks for making great tracks that you upload to Newgrounds, and good luck with everything!

Bosa responds:

Thank you , Madename. I plan on continuing my support of Newgrounds indefinitely.

Ghost House Ghost House

This is a beautiful piece from a fellow member of Team Nep ;)

That is all.

His Memory (His Theme​/​Memory Lockyn Undertale Remix) His Memory (His Theme​/​Memory Lockyn Undertale Remix)

This makes me really happy. It's nice to hear a SECOND Undertale Remix within just like three days of the other I found that isn't just a drab rehash of the originals. It's so nice to hear great mixing like this as well as enough filler instruments and sounds to make it sound complete. Many people just follow the premise of "Let's just take the instruments from the original, change what is actually playing it, and call it a day", but this goes beyond that thankfully. Please keep up this good work.

Lockyn responds:

Thank you my friend! I'm glad you noticed all the work I put into it :) Cheers mate, more to come!

Reality Check Through The Skull Reality Check Through The Skull

Thank you for this. It's the most refreshing Undertale remix I've heard in a while, especially considering how they're all starting to sound the same. It's a blessing to finally hear one that doesn't make me go, "Ugh, not this again..."

Keep it up!